Wednesday, January 05, 2005

10 things I hate about Koby

Kobin, Kobe, or sometimes called Kimo for some reason...
- Ask people who took Transcription in Fall/2004.

I came to hate him for these reasons:

1. He is a linguist.

2. He has a NICE boyfriend.
-We single females hate those with nice boyfriends.

3. He never shuts up.
-Whenever I shut him up with my clever comment, he replies right away with a cleverer comment.

4. He comes up with a weird theory almost everyday.
ex) "All living things have a mouth."
-DUH!
"My new samsung cell phone is kissing the other. Oh my! This is samgung too. They're incesting!"
-Do you want me to tell you more?

5. He is tall.
-There is even a rumor that he breathes different air with us.

6. He is always hungry.
"Look, I'm eating this big sandwich, and I'm still hungry."
-Shut up and finish eating!

7. He's insane, and he knows it.
-Remeber he used to say "I'm insane" a thousand times a day?

8. He's a computer geek.
-Damn, those people who knows about computers! He's the one who taught me how to make my own blog. A very, very, stupid idea.

9. He can even make three trilled sounds at once.
-bilabial, alveolar, and velar... Is he still a human?

10. Whenever he gets drunk, he forces me to go after cute guys.
"Look, he's cute. Go after him! Make it out!"
-I told you, Kobe! They are gay!

I'm not done yet. There are more reasons. But this is all for now. Be prepared for a sequence.





2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Chukha haeyo, Kyung-ae! This is great - I'm looking forward to your next dose of dissing!

10:08 PM  
Blogger K-Oh said...

Refer #3... I told you to shut up. Can you please shut up even for a while?

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home