Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Things about Ed

I don't know whether I hate him or love him. So I cannot say "things I hate about Ed."

1. He's a weird linguist.
His paper is on recipes of Balinese. Go figures...

2. He's from Java.
Well, actually no. He's from San Francisco, but he looks like and acts like one from Java. You gotta listen to his accent. It got him a free bag from the International Student Office.

3. He's my brother.
Well, again, no. My father says he doesn't recall anything about it, but he acts like my younger brother.

4. He talks.
He talks... A LOT and SLOW. So what's your point, Ed?

5. He laughs LOUD.
I can hear his laughter from the end of a hallway.

6. His entire conversation consists of three themes: food, language, and Berkeley.
I'm NOT even kidding. When others say 'hi' or 'how are you,' he says 'I had *** last night' or 'The food at **** restaurant. Just like it, he begins talking about food, then it moves toward language (why doesn't it surprise me?). Occasionally, I can hear him talking about his undergrad years in Berkeley... then it goes back to food.


7. He attempts to converse with me in Korean.
How dare! It works though...

8. He freaks me out with his Balinese dance.
I thought he was chocking or something. He said it was a part of dance. HA!

9. He has an older sister and a mom who are even more talkative than him.
Did I tell you that I know all about your family memebers now?

10. He cooks.

He's one of a few men that I know who truly enjoy cooking, and he's good at that. I love it when a man cooks for me.





2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Aww - ain't that sweet ;) Well, I may act like I'm from the Bay Area, but actually, I'm from San Diego. BTW, I would not ever want to live there again - it's getting too damn crowded.

9:26 AM  
Blogger K-Oh said...

Oops, I was confused between SF and San Diego. Sorry...

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home