Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I Hate it When My Roommate has a date

Here is a deal. She finally got herself a date. Up until now, she's been saying 'no' to all the guys. Instead of going out with them, she kept hitting on those goofy guys wearing a hat.

Would you believe I spent two hrs helping her to choose what she had to wear for the date last night?

1) Gotta choose a top goes under the white cardigan. Advised her to wear something dark and tight. Decided to wear a tight brown one. Took us more than 30 mins.

2) Gotta choose a pair of jeans to go with the top. Real dark one, or less dark one? Choose the dark one with worn out parts. Kinda goes with the white cardigan.

3) Gotta choose a belt to go with the top and jeans. Dark brown leather one with a gold buckle. Nice choice.

4) Gotta choose a neckless.... failed. Decided not to wear any.

5) Gotta choose earings. Big green thingy? No. Amber? No. Small handmade ones? No, no, no, no. After several "no"s, made up our mind to wear white flower thingy. Awsome.

6) Gotta choose shoes. Kept pushing her to wear high heels over the brown flip flops. Pink high heels, good.

She finally got into shower, I was working on my romanizing the data... Everything seemed well...

Then she quietly called my name... scary... she usually yells... Damn it.... She burnt the top!

She began yelling and screaming. "I hate dating! I fu*king hate it!"

Well, Jessica. I hate it when you have a date more than you do!

p.s. She decided to go for the brown flip flops. Whatever!

2 Comments:

Blogger newvp said...

This was very funny !! You have a good sense of humour I see. :)

12:39 AM  
Blogger K-Oh said...

Thanks Christine. I'm glad you enjoyed it. BTW do I know you?

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home