Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Animal Cracker

To whom it may concern,

I'm filing this complaint letter to Costco in Goleta because you have substituted animal crackers with abc crackers.

I purchased the animal crakers six months ago and fell in love with it. I must admit that my roommate and I finished the whole jar less than 5 days. When we came back next time to buy more of those, they were gone. There were abc crackers instead of the animal crackers. The animal crackers haven't come back since then.

It is worse than me not ever having the animal crackers. You let me taste it and took it away forever. I don't care for the abc crackers although my roommate seems to be fine with it.

I demand you should have the animal crackers back. Otherwise, you'll hear more of these complaint letter.

Sincerely,

Kyung-Ae Oh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home