Thursday, April 28, 2005

Things about You-Jin

Linguists, it's finally her turn. I've been meaning to write about her. It took me some time to figure out, but here it goes.

1. She laughs...
hard over anything. At times she falls off from a chair because she laughs too hard.

2. She's married.
How much I was disappointed... I don't understand why all cute, decent girls are married... Bummer...

3. She's Taiwanese.
Yet her English is near perfection. Is it because you're good with phonetics?

4. She reminds me of...
Garfield. Take a look. I'm not saying she looks like the mean, fat, and orange cat. Her big eyes, round cheeks, and big grin. remind me of Garfield.

5. She has grey hair
There is a reason she can talk to Kobe for hours. Rumor has it. It's all because of their common ground-grey hair

6. She lives in the lab.
When I go to the lab to pick up something at night, she's there. When I go to the lab to pick up something on Sunday, she's there. Mostly she's with Irena or Nobu. I've advised her a numerous times. 'You should go home, You-Jin. I know it's hard for you linguist but try to have life, ok?'

7. She's caring.
I've heard of her concerning about people around her. I always reply, 'ah, s/he'll be ok' but how sweet she is. Damn it....

8. She doesn't seem to cook.
Any plan to cook for me some day soon? Your friend Wen-ling cooks for me quite often.

9. She loves stuffed animals.
Hop in her car. You'll know what I mean. There are more stuffed animals than I've had for my entire life. Oh, there is mashmaro, the Korean mean rabbit, too.

1o. Hop in her car with a risk of falling a sleep.
She plays very sleepy songs which makes me want to bang my head on the window. The worst thing was that Nobu was in the back seat. And he kept saying, 'but I love this song.' Gimme a breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

p.s. Whenever I think of you-not that I think of you often- all I remember is your brown backpack and orange shoes. They seem to be your trademark. Don't you guys agree?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Well, she does cook - ask her sometime and she'll invite ya over. I owe my improved dumpling-making skills to her!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home