Friday, June 03, 2005

I'm So Divorcing You, Nobu.

I admit that I haven't been a good husband. I cheated on you a number of times, and you sometimes even didn't know that I was having an affair while others knew.

However, I've been supportive a number of ways. I stayed over a long weekend at the lab with you. I didn't complaint when you even couldn't help me with "technological problems". I threw a surprise birthday party for you, and I tolerated your soprano tone of songs. When you didn't want to see movies with me, I didn't complaint. When others blame or complaint about you, I always stood up for you.

BUT, you didn't. You were the only one who knew I did my own homework. Instead of backing me up, you questioned me if I copied yours. Damn you! Didn't you know I always do my own HWs and am confident of my answers?

I couldn't believe my ears! I'm so divorcing you, Nobu. Being supportive is the best virtue in marriage by my book. I'm officially ending our marriage. Moreover, I'm tired of this polygamy. You're all Nat's from now, and I'll be with my date.

I must tell you that my date is pregnant with twins. I don't know if they're mine, but he insists we should throw a baby shower and everything. He's already promised me not to fight for custody-if anything happens, I keep the babies. Fine by me. I guess it works for everybody.

I wish you the best.

From your Ex-Husband.

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Oh said...

Hey, hey, hey, chill out, dude.

OK, I was disappointed, and I was hurt a bit.

However, I still think you have good heart. I don't think you're the worst.

Trust me there are worse people than you're even in our department.

Take it easy. After all, we're supposed to grow old together here.

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home