Friday, June 03, 2005

My sister in law

When my brother married her, the couple lived right upstairs of my parents' place. The first morning after honeymoon, she knocked on my bedroom door in downstairs about 7:00 am.

She said, 'sister, there are cockroaches in the kitchen!' Of course there were! Then she asked me 'please kill them for me.' I went to the kitchen with her, but you know how it works. They already ran off. I told her, 'sister, I don't see any. They won't come out while you're here.' But she said, 'no, I can't stay here by myself. Please stay here until my husband comes down.'

Come on! It was 7 am in the morning! I sat on the table dozing off until my brother came down.

When I met her younger brother, I told him the story. 'Did you know that your sister was afraid of bugs?' He said, 'of course. When we were young, I always took advantage of it. I asked her to give me 20 cents. If she said no, I would grab a carterpillar and threaten her that I would eat it. Then she always ended up crying and gave me 20 cents.' What a brother, huh?

When her baby became three or so, the baby had a mosquito bite on her cheek. I asked her, 'oh you poor thing. What can I do for you?' She said, 'please kill it for me, aunt.'

Oh my god!

2 Comments:

Blogger 357martini said...

I really hate 'y'

6:28 PM  
Blogger K-Oh said...

what is 'y'?

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home