Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I hate Valentine's Day

Especially when I don't have my Valentine. How many times I made a basket full of chocolate for someone all through my life? Where the hell are they now?

I espcially hated this one because I had a blind date on Valentine's day. He chose a family restaurant where full of seniors were having dinner. Not so much my style... Then he talked about his failure on past relationships for hours! It seemed like he chose neurotic women all the time. Well, I told him that he should have a girl take a full psychological test before he makes any kind of commitment. Obviously, I'm not the one for him. Although I get insane at times, I have fairly healthy set of mind. Too bad. He was very good looking and had killer smile.

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Oh said...

Oh man, I thought I was the one who's desperate. I'm busy saving my a*s....

Oh well, I'll try to find you guys someone while I get some for myself.

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home