Saturday, April 02, 2005

I Hate Hangover

Yesterday was fun. Learned how to sail for the first time in my life. Hiked out from the boat and enjoyed flying over the ocean.

Began drinking after took off the wetsuit. Then drank some more. Had dinner and drank, and played some stupid ball game, totally lost and drank.

Then came back to Goleta, stopped by at a bar, drank a little more.

Got up very early in the morning with a serious headache and stomachache. Took some pills, went back to sleep. Got up about 10 am, ate something, went back to sleep.

Still don't feel like I can put myself together to do homework.... damn.... it....

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Oh said...

You can't be serious! I'm NOT drinking alot. Only one or two glasses of beer, wine, cocktails once in a while. Am I not so young? What do you mean? I'm STILL young.

Of course when I was younger, I drank alot more. HA!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home