Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Janie and Cookies

I question the identity of cookies that Janie baked for Nobu's birthday party.

My arguments are:
1. Cookies are hard or soft, but Janie's cookies were neither.
2. Cookies are sweet. i.e.) chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, sugar cookies, peanut butter cookies, and more. However, Janie's cookies were not sweet at all.
3. Ingredients are suspicious. She claimed that she baked them using Korean flour made of various crops. Now, can we call it "cookie" dough? She also insisted that they were "healthy" cookies. Who gives a damn whether cookies are healthy food or not? Cookies are cookies. They are sweet and make us happy. Call me an "essentialist" or it is a categorization, whatever. That's their identity. Period.

Janie, I specifically told you that you gotta bake "tasty" cookies. My request was based on my previous experience on unidentified so-called-cookies of yours. You insisted that you baked yummy cookies yesterday morning. I trusted you. But what happened in the evening? I found one piece of cookie that somebody had just one bite and left the rest on the plate. The evidence strongly shows that your cookies were not tasteful.

Linguists, I'm telling you. Although she says that she loves to cook, it does not mean she's a good cook. That's called "deceiving statement." Do NOT fall for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Oh said...

Janie said you were pissed off by my comment. Whatever! I don't like people who cannot take jokes on them!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home