Friday, April 22, 2005

I Hate Transcription!

Y'all know how much I hated transcription in fall/2004. Now that I deal with my own research, I have to transcribe alot of data. Of course I don't give a damn much on details-not like Jack wanted me to do for the class. BUT it still takes a freaking long time and is a very tedious job which doesn't inspire me much.

Is there any way I can have others do it for me? Do you know anybody who's capable of transcribing Korean data?

Another technical problem... The numbering of regional insertion is weird. When I begin transcribing other parts another day, it begins from number 1 again. Which means I have a couple of number 1, 2, 3...etc. How do I deal with this? Carlos, love, a technical geek, a musician, any idea?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home