Sunday, October 23, 2005

I hate being in a grad school

This is an invented survey by one of us. It makes sense since I got 9 out of 10.

Take a Moment to Complete this Brief Survey:


1. I've lost interest in and/or stopped activities I used to enjoy.
oYes
oNo
2. I feel stressed and/or ‘down’ much of the time.
oYes
oNo
3. I feel tired almost every day.
oYes
oNo
4. I have problems sleeping. I'm either sleeping too much or staying awake at night.
oYes
oNo
5. My appetite has changed. I'm not eating enough, or I'm eating too much.
oYes
oNo
6. I have trouble concentrating.
oYes
oNo
7. I isolate myself from others and this affects my social and/or significant relationships.
o Yes
o No
8. I feel that my self-esteem has gone down.
o Yes
o No
9. I'm having frequent headaches, stomach problems, or muscle pain.
o Yes
o No
10. I find myself thinking about having a completely different life.
o Yes
o No

If you answered yes to 5 or more of the above questions, you may be either A) depressed or B) in graduate school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home