Monday, November 28, 2005

Poems

I finally found my website. I used to post my poems and essays there. Oddly enough, I forgot how to do it. I don't know how to access to it and don't even remember html that I used to use for the site.

So I'm turning into my blogger to post poems and favorite quotes. I don't want to write my personal feelings or things happening around me anymore, but I still need to write. I'm a person who cannot figure out anything if I don't write. Whenever things happen, I always turn to writing poems or journals. I don't think I'll post my own poems here. My poems are personal, and I'm shy.

Murakami Haruki once said:

If you're satisfied only with living everyday life, you don't have to write. Something lacks inside of me. That's why I have to write.

1 Comments:

Blogger K-Oh said...

Probably you should in Japanese since that's his first language. Why don't you take advantage of your first language? Sometimes translators do crappy job, and words lose their original meaning and subtle implication when they're translated.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home